Friday, June 5, 2015

Silicone Ice Pop Molds and Ice Pop Maker

After receiving the silicone Ice pop molds my kids could not wait for me to try them out. We did a couple of fruit pops with fresh fruit and a couple of flavored drink pops. I let the freeze overnight. The next day they kids was super excited to have home made ice pops. The silicone is so much better than the ice pops on a stick or in paper. Less of a mess! Actually there was no mess afterwards! The pops tasted great and was very easy to get out of the molds. Clean up is easy as well. They are dishwasher safe and that is such a plus! I also loved that they come with a lifetime warranty when you register them and you get free recipes sent after registering the product. I would highly recommend this to anyone with kids young or old and I will certainly be purchasing more of these in the future. 


I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review.




If your interested in checking these out for yourself they can be found here http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Molds-Assorted-Colors-Recipes/dp/B00CIUHSPA

No comments:

Post a Comment