Friday, June 5, 2015

Sentey® Headphones Stereo

I have been wanting a good pair of over the ear headphones so when I got the chance to review the Sentey (Warp) headphones this was a chance I just couldn't pass up. The brand I had been wanting was a really high priced well known brand that honestly I could not afford. The price on the Sentey Headphones is much more reasonable and in my opinion well worth it.

I was excited when the package arrived and couldn't wait to check these babies out. These are very well packaged, maybe a little to well since it actually took me a couple of minutes to get the package open, which isnt a bad thing. At least I knew the product was well protected during shipping.




Upon opening the box my very first impression of these was *wow* these are quite big. Meaning they have a lot of padding to them. There is a thick padding on the ears and a thick padding on the headband. I honestly have never seen any other headphones with this much padding to them. Inside the box with the headphones was also the instruction manual, the detachable 3.5mm audio cable and a carrying bag.



After checking out the box contents it was time to check out how well these things worked. So I attached them to my iPod, put them on my head and started playing my music. Now I must say that I have small ears, but when I put these on they completely covered my ears which is a plus for me. I have had others in the past where they didn't cover them completely and that really annoyed me as they was not comfortable. These also extend to fit larger heads, however I did not need to extend them. Later that evening I had my husband try them on and they completely covered his ears as well and he has ears much larger than mine. Not saying that they will fit everyone the same way but that was how it was for us. You can see in the pictures below what the inside of the ear pieces look like.


The noise cancelling on this product worked very well for me, so well in fact that I started singing and could barely hear myself and I ended up singing so loudly that my daughter came in from her room to tell me to quiet down lol. Actually, I did not even hear her come in at first. I was having such a great time listening to my music with these things that I honestly did not care how loud I was singing at that time. The volume and clarity on these headphones are awesome! I played some music that had a lot of bass to it and it sounded great! I listened to several different Genres with them and no matter what I was listening to whether it be rock, country, hip hop, rap or R&B it all sounded great. After a couple hours of music I realized my ears was not hurting, the headphones was so light feeling that they sat comfortably on my head and a big plus, my ears were not all hot and sweaty! So I decided to go ahead and hook them up to my laptop. I continued using them to watch videos, and listen to music for a while longer while using them and was still impressed with the quality of sound and how comfortable these things are. For the rest of the night I had them on. When I was finished with them I just folded them up, yes they are fold-able, and put them in the carrying bag that came with them. I can honestly say this is the best pair over over ear headphones I have ever used! If you are looking for a great set of over the ear headphones at an affordable price I highly recommend checking these out.





If you are interested in checking them out for yourself the headphones can be found here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SN858RG

I received these at a discounted price to review and leave my own unbiased opinions for. Everything in this article is based on my experience and are my own honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment