Saturday, August 22, 2015

Travel Neck Pillow - by Enzo

My family does a lot of traveling and not just in airplanes. We also travel by car quite frequently. Our travels usually involve trips to see my family several times a year. This is a 12 + hour road trip depending on the traffic and weather. So normally we do some sleeping in the vehicle so that we do not have to stop at a hotel on the way there or back. So I decided it was time to get a new Travel Pillow I have owned and used several different travel pillows but this is the first time I have actually owned a memory foam travel pillow. This pillow is very comfortable. I have just recently discovered the wonderful world of memory foam and this pillow is just as wonderful as any other memory foam pillow I have used. I was able to use this while we was traveling and did not wake up with a stiff neck. Its a very nice sized pillow that is shaped to fit perfectly around the neck and hold your head up in a position that is comfortable. There is also a snap button to help hold it in place. I personally did not use the button when I was using the pillow because I suffer from Claustrophobia and for me this brought on that feeling, However my son also used it and he has a smaller neck and head than I do so this worked out great for keeping it securely in place for him. The pillow also stays cool due to the cooling core which is another thing I like about this because I hate when pillows become warm when I am laying on them. I actually have a hard time sleeping of a night because if my pillow gets warm I will wake and have to flip it over to the cooler side. For me this Travel Pillow has worked out great! I love the color, the coolness, comfort, I can not say that there is anything I do not like about it.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm0e53dc3b8871ecd8207df9da83f683b6

No comments:

Post a Comment