Sunday, August 9, 2015

Infant Pacifier Detachable Holder Caterpillar CuddlyPal

I got this for my niece, She is always losing her pacifier. I gave this to her when I seen her the other day and she loves it. She likes to play with the Caterpillar and its also a way for her not to lose her pacifier. The Caterpillar is colorful and soft. It can hold pretty much any pacifier that we attach to it. We have not as of yet had any issues with the pacifier coming detached. this pacifier holds it well. It is held on be velcro attached to the strap on the Caterpillar. I really like that there are no cords or strings on this pacifier holder in which can hurt the baby. This is very easy to wash, I just throw it into the washer and dry in the dryer. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own from my experience with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment