Sunday, August 9, 2015

Black Hair Brush

I got yo put this out there first, When I got this brush in the mail, I was a bit surprised that the brush was so small. I guess I was just surprised because I didn't really pay attention to the photo that actually shows the size of the brush and I personally am used to larger brushes. That is my fault for not paying attention though. This brush however is an awesome brush! I have tried several "Detangling" brushes that claim to easily brush away tangles and always been dissapointed. This however was an exception. I really love this one! The first time using it was after a night when I had showered and not dried or brushed my hair before going to be so when I woke the next morning my hair was a mess! I have extremely thick hair that is always hard to get a brush through. This brush though I was easily able to get through my hair and get the tangles out. It took me less than 5 minutes to do what I normally would be working on 20 minutes later with my other brushes. There have been times that I have even had to ask my husband to help get the tangles out of the back of my hair because my hair is so long and after a while I just get tired of brushing it. This brush is smaller, however its very comfortable to hold and use. The handle had a wonderful smooth grip on it. The bristles are colorful wavy bristles, which not only look cool and unique but actually help to remove the tangles with very little effort. There is a mirror on the back of the brush as well. This brush has found its new home in my purse! I am actually going to be purchasing a few more of these as I think they will make great stocking stuffers this Christmas! I received this product at a discount for the purpose of inspecting and reviewing. All statements made are 100% of my own based on my personal experiences with this product

No comments:

Post a Comment