Monday, July 13, 2015

Ecooda Maelstrom Baitrunner 4000 With Spare Spool

My family and I go fishing several times a year, all year long, we have a lot of wear and tear on our beloved reels. I thought it was time to change a couple of them because they are so old and beat up. This one is now on my husbands fishing rod and he is loving it! This is a great looking reel and comes with a spare spool. My husband has the spare spool stored in his tackle box because he does not need it at this time. This reel works great for freshwater or salt water, however we fish in freshwater. It has front and rear carbon fiber drags. The drags function very well. My husband spent a while testing them out and there was not an issue at all with them. It has Stainless steel mainshaft and bearings which work well with this particular reel. This reel casts easy and reels in easy. It was easy to attach to my husbands fishing rod. We are impressed with this reel, how well it is made and how well it works. The quality of this reel is one that you just know will make this reel last for a long time!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review

No comments:

Post a Comment