Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Digital Thermometer & Temperature Sensor

I have one of those kids that hate having their temperature taken, and its even worse when they are sick. This thermometer wont be a problem. It a soft thermometer so its more comfortable for taking the temp orally. It has a easy to use off/on button and reads in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. It has a replaceable button cell battery. The thermometer its self is a quick read thermometer which makes a world of difference when it comes to kids. I compared this one to three others that I own to see how accurate the temperature reading would be and its was pretty much giving the same readings as all of the other thermometers I used. It has a plastic storage case with it and is easy to clean and sanitize after use.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf1ce94556e4edc2c15a463ca093a05bc

No comments:

Post a Comment